Thursday, November 27, 2008

Europe, Europe, Europe!

Several years ago I had a deep impression I would be going to Europe on a frequent basis. Today is the beginning of my second trip in 2008. I will traveling with Pastor Dan Lee from Sturbridge Worship Center in Sturbridge, Massachutes and a ministry team of 9. We will be speaking in various churches, encouraging pastors and teaching leaders, visiting house churches, a drug rehab center, and many other ventures.

I leave today, Thanksgiving Day, departing from Nashville, to Washington, D.C., arriving in Amsterdam tomorrow morning to join the team and make our way to Belgium, then to a Russian Church. From there, we will travel to Berlin, Prague and the Czech Republic, and Herrnhut Germany, where the Moravian 100 year prayer revival began in the early 1700's.

Please pray for my family while I am away, the team, our safety and protection, favor, the pastors and churches in Northern Europe, I will return from this 12 day trip December 9. I will be posting with updates as I am able.

No comments: