Thursday, May 28, 2015

The Lord is my light and my salvation....

"The Lord is my light and my salvation;
Whom shall I fear ? 
The Lord is the strength of my life; 
Of whom shall I be afraid?
When the wicked came against me 
To eat up my flesh,
My enemies and foes, They stumbled and fell. 
Though an army may encamp against me
My heart shall not fear;
Though war may rise against me,
In this I will be confident. 

One thing I have desired of the Lord, 
That will I seek: 
That I may dwell in the house of the Lord 
All the days of my life, 
To behold the beauty of the Lord,
And to inquire in His temple. For in the time 
of trouble He shall hide me in His pavilion;
In the secret place of His tabernacle
He shall hide me;
He shall set me high upon a rock. 

And now my head shall be
Lifted up above my enemies all around me;
Therefore I will offer sacrifices of joy in His
Tabernacle; I will sing, yes, I will sing 
praises to the Lord..."

Psalm 27: 1- 6

1 comment:

Best-essays.co.uk said...

This part of Psalm is really beautiful! It is so good to read it in time of doubts.