Thursday, December 11, 2008

Home Safe in Nashville


It has been approximately 36 hours since I arrived back into "The Americas", as most Germans refer to it. I stepped off the plane, where Wesley was waiting to pick me up, went straight way to the WC (water closet), freshened up, and drove to the Franklin Classical School faculty/staff/board Christmas party. Melinda met me at the door with a hug and I was immediately thrust into a trip report mode, which I didn't mind at all.
We left the party, headed home, unpacked my suitcases, and crashed. My body is still not sure where it is and I took my last antibiotic this morning. I'm not out of the woods yet and now, Melinda is coming down with something. So we are headed to the doctor.
I must run for now, and I have many things to attend to since being gone for 12 days. I will be posting more frequently. I must say, I missed my fresh German bread and jam this morning with coffee :0(
Thank you for upholding all of us in your prayers.

No comments: