Wednesday, March 18, 2009

A Word For Those Asking "WHO"?

" (You shall be) satisfied with favor, and full with the blessing of the Lord"
Deuteronomy 33:23

"The beloved of the Lord shall dwell in safety, and the Lord shall cover him all day long..."
Deuteronomy 33:12

With your eyes,
you will see Me make a distinction
between the believer and the unbeliever.

You will see believers bathed in light.
You will see unbelievers surrounded by a pallor of gloom, with a oppressive cloud over their minds.

My beloved
will dwell in safety.
You will see Me hiding, covering and protecting My
own. Have I not said that even in your dwelling
place I would give protection? Have I not said that
My name is a strong tower into which the righteous
run for safety?

Therefore
you shall know that I make a distinction between
those who are serving Me in love and devotion, and
those who are rebelling against Me in resistance
and unbelief.

Those who know Me
will be strong,
doing great exploits,

With your eyes,
you will see Me
making a distinction
between the believer
and the unbeliever.

Your won soul within you will tell you that those
who follow Me do not stumble in darkness, but
walk in light.

You will see Me protecting the believer. The disasters, the calamities, the destruction's and distresses of life will not shake My beloved ones--for they have a secret not known to the world.

My beloved ones are hidden
in the palm of My hand.

I keep them safe.

"...there is a reward for the righteous..."
Psalms 58:11

Taken from He Spoke and I was Strengthened by Dick Mills

No comments: