Sunday, March 15, 2009

A Word For Those Asking "How" ?

"Not by might, nor by power, 
but by my spirit, saith the Lord
of hosts.''  Zechariah 4:6

Not by might,
nor by power,
but by My Spirit,
saith the Lord.

This is how you shall go forth.
This is how you will win your victory.

You have leaned
upon your own understanding. But your own understanding has failed you. Therefore, I will give you the Spirit of understanding.

You have run
in your own strength. But your strength has drained away. There, I will strengthen your spiritual man.

You have applied
your own wisdom. But your wisdom has not been sufficient. Therefore, My Spirit of wisdom shall rest upon you.

You have spoken
your own words. But your words met with strong resistance. Therefore, My Spirit shall rest upon you, and you will speak the words I give you. 
You will then be irresistible.

Therefore, know this--
that in all you set your hand to do, My Spirit will
empower you--and My Spirit will prevail against
the power of the enemy.

My Spirit will work a miracle for you,
and glory and honor will come to Me.

Look not to your own weakness.
Look not to your own inabilities.
Look not to your lack of education. 
Look not to your lack of resources.

Understand this:
My power is made perfect in human weakness. In 
your weakness, you will be made strong in Me 
and in the power of  My might. Whatever is done
will be accomplished by the power of My Spirit in you.

You will see tremendous victory
wrought by My hand.

"Let God arise, let His enemies be scattered"  Psalms 68:1 

Taken from  He Spoke and I was Strengthened  by Dick Mills

No comments: