Thursday, February 4, 2010

What a Journey

This process of growth and change takes us along an ever changing road. Sometimes the way is hard and craggy. Sometimes we climb mountains. Sometimes we slide down the other side on a toboggan. Sometimes we rest. Sometimes we grope through the darkness. Sometimes we're blinded by sunlight. At times many may walk with us on the road; sometimes we feel nearly alone. Ever changing, always interesting , always leading someplace better, someplace good. What a Journey!

Today February 4th is the anniversary of when my life changed and a new journey began. Thirty five years ago today I invited Christ to be the Lord of my life and I have never been the same. I encourage you , trust God today my friend, relax and enjoy the scenery and know you are where you need to be on your journey.

No comments: