Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Time, Travel & Friends

Greetings ! I just returned last night from a wonderful weekend trip in the Boston Ma. area. (however the flight delays in Hartford and JFK along with lost luggage were not so wonderful :) I had the privilege to minister in Sturbridge Worship Center, a special place filled with precious hungry saints uniquely gifted by God's good grace and power. Two weeks ago I was ministering in San Diego, Ca. at the House of Blessing. I discovered a piece of paradise there that made a deep impression on my heart and I look forward to returning soon. Stay tuned for more Locus Life updates, quotes,  and encouragement.

Following is a quote posted by a close family friend and I thought I would share it with you too.


If it be the characteristic of a worldly man that desecrates what is holy,it should be of the Christian to consecrate what is secular, and to recognize a present and presiding divinity in all things.   
Thomas Chalmers

No comments: