Saturday, July 17, 2010

There are times ...

There are times, when it seems God will not  lift the darkness from you, but trust Him. God will appear like an unkind friend, but He is not; He will appear like an unnatural Father, but He is not; He will appear like an unjust judge, but He is not.

Keep the resolve of the mind of God behind all things strong and growing. Nothing happens in any aspect of life without God's knowledge, therefore you can rest in perfect confidence in Him. The Apostle Paul demonstrated this resolve in:


 II Corinthians 12:8-9
" Three times I called upon the Lord and besought Him about this and begged that it  might depart from me; But He said to me, my grace (My favor and loving-kindness and mercy) is enough for you (sufficient against any danger and enables you to bear the trouble manfully); for My strength and power are made perfect (fulfilled and completed) and show themselves most effective in your weaknesses and infirmities, that the strength and power of Christ (the Messiah) may rest (yes, may pitch a tent over and dwell) upon me! "   Amplified Bible

Prayer is not only asking, but an attitude of mind which produces the atmosphere in which asking is perfectly natural. "Ask, and it shall'' be given you".

No comments: